We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yangshao weather end May early June next year

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
651 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Yangshao weather end May early June next year

Hi. I am looking at planning a trip for my family to Yangshao next year end May early June. I went last year November and it was freezy cold. So this time, we thought of going mid year. Hope you kind advise about the weather and generally places of interest during this time. Won't mind hotel or guest inn to stay too. Thanks Dina

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
38,785 posts
808 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yangshao weather end May early June next year

Quite warm but be ready for rain. Check on a weather website for historical stats.

Xiamen, China
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yangshao weather end May early June next year

As a reference.

hko.gov.hk/wxinfo/…guilin_e.htm

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
651 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yangshao weather end May early June next year

hi everyone. thanks for the info and would be a good start to explore for more info. appreciate it. Dina

4. Re: Yangshao weather end May early June next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 12, 2012