We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lirivercruise.net reliable ?

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
620 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Lirivercruise.net reliable ?

I found this site and they sell cruising on Li river. Is this site reliable enough to pay in advance. Do anybody is cheaper, they have prise 430 RMB english speaking and 350 RMB chinese speaking. Thank you Smrko

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
39,324 posts
814 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lirivercruise.net reliable ?

No need to book in advance.

Sounds expensive too me.

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
620 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lirivercruise.net reliable ?

Could you advise where to get cheaper and how much it costs, we are also interested for rice terraces an Longsheng (1 day) from Guilin. Could you advise me an address and which price we could expect for Longsheng and LI River cruising respectively. We are 3 person. Thank you

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
86 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lirivercruise.net reliable ?

We paid 280 down the li river, and we just booked the night before from our hotel.

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
620 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lirivercruise.net reliable ?

Do you have any address which boat or agency do you take (english or chinese language on boat), where do you stay in Guilin ? We come a little bit before midnight and next morning we want to start with cruising, Thank you Smrko

5. Re: Lirivercruise.net reliable ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:47 am, May 23, 2012