We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Li River Retreat

Frederick, MD
Level Contributor
320 posts
253 reviews
Save Topic
Li River Retreat

I have to say I think the walk from the Li River Retreat to town is more like 25-30 minutes. It's a small road (no street lights for night walking). I really enjoyed staying at the Retreat, but wish I had more time there to just sit back and relax.

Monica

Frederick, MD
Level Contributor
320 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Li River Retreat

Rats! Igore this posting. I hit the wrong button, as this was in response to another posting. You can click on my name to find the correct posting.

guilin
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Li River Retreat

I visited the Li River Retreat. It is facing Li River and near West Street, not bad one. For a photography lover, I prefer Yangshuo Mt. Retreat which locate near Yulong River, See magic sight of sunrise and sunset; of course it depends on weather there. You could climb up a mountain near the hotel and shoot!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Beijing, Lijiang
Level Contributor
9,569 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Li River Retreat

It's okay Monica. I have nearly done this several times. I think they may have have moved the buttons LOL.

4. Re: Li River Retreat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, October 14, 2009