We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yangshuo light show cost

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
Level Contributor
503 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Yangshuo light show cost

Hi,

I tried searching this info but couldn't find it. Can somebody give me a general idea of the admission for the light show in Yangshuo (adult/child)? I'm guessing there are various prices depending on seating, etc., but I'm just looking for a rough estimate.

Thx,

Julie

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Beijing, Lijiang
Level Contributor
9,518 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yangshuo light show cost

Hi Julie,

The cost varies from RMB 188 to RMB 680. Have heard the expensive tickets are a bit of a waste on money. Most people seem to go for middle of the range.

Paris
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yangshuo light show cost

RMB188 is enough and also can see the show clearly.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
39,766 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yangshuo light show cost

I have seen the show twice and I don't see how "better" tickets can be better. The place is not large and the entertainement does not happen on a stage just feet from you but on the river, quite a distance from the stands any ways.

Yangshuo Guilin...
Level Contributor
510 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Yangshuo light show cost

A Ticket: 680 Yuan, B Ticket: 320 Yuan, C Ticket: 188 Yuan. B ticket: there is back on the chair makes you comfortable.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
139 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yangshuo light show cost

We bought the B ticket thinking that the seats would be better.We had seats with a back & armrests & were given bottles of water. Waste of money- Bring your own water bottle & sit wherever,but make sure that it's not in the line of the bright stage light set up behind you or all you'll see when that light is on are flying insects.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yangshuo light show cost

Hi dont go for the 680.At most the 320 is good n no difference from the 680.In fact the view from 320 is better.188 also good enough maybe the view is lower but n more cramped but i suppose it doesnt really matter as the show is not long.

7. Re: Yangshuo light show cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, October 13, 2009