We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guilin trip in November

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Guilin trip in November

Hi Can anyone tell me whether 2 days r sufficient to tour Guilin n Yangshuo?Also what is the best hotel to stay in Guilin in terms of location n facilities.No limit to the hotel budget.I will be flying in from HongKong.What r the must see places in Guilin n can i do it myself with afamily of 3 or do i need a personal guide to make things easier?Thanks.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Guilin trip in November

Hi im quite set my mind on trying the hot airballoon well!up up n away hei !! i bet it should be speactacular Unless u guys r putting more fear in me n change my mind.

22. Re: Guilin trip in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, October 10, 2009