We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Shenzhen to Hong Kong

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
213 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from Shenzhen to Hong Kong

I will be finishing up a very long trip overland from Moscow with my two daughters (age 7 and 9). I would like to leave Guilin and fly to Shenzhen and then arrive in Hong Kong by ferry. Could anyone let me know how to find the ferry info that I could use to correspond with my Guilin flight (not yet purchased). Regards

Xiamen, China
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Shenzhen to Hong Kong

SZ airport to (HK island) Shun Tak Centre, dep 1150

SZ airport to (Kowloon) China HK City, dep 1630

SZ airport to Skypier (HK airport), dep 0815/0930/1030/1130/1250/1405/1515/1600/1830/2030

It's actually easier to take a cross border bus that depart SZ airport every 30 minutes between 0930-2100 daily, last stop at Kowloon MTR station, cost RMB90 p/p.

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from Shenzhen to Hong Kong

Yes, agree that the ferry schedule is not that convenient anymore - and the way it is going it might change again after you book your flight.

It's very easy to get from Shenzhen airport to Hong Kong using buses.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
42,063 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from Shenzhen to Hong Kong

fter you pick up your luggage in Shenzhen on the way out you will see gthe counter where they sell the tickets. then you hop on a bus for a short ride to the ferry. Simple.

http://eng.szairport.com/catalog_494.aspx

4. Re: Ferry from Shenzhen to Hong Kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, September 26, 2009