We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

Level Contributor
18 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

Can anyone give more details on the fast pass? As it's all in Chinese on their website. Google doesn't bring anything up.

My wife and I only have 1 day to hit both the amusement park and the Safari park, and will buy the double-park combo ticket. Because it's August and everything seems packed I don't want to be hit with 2hr queues for all the rollercoasters. So is the fast pass a free for all pass to skip queues like in the UK or USA on select rides? what's the deal? It seems cheap at only 100 RMB

We're going tomorrow 8th August so replies before then would be appreciated! Thanks

Level Contributor
18 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

Update. Glad we didn't buy it as the park was empty. Arrived at 3:30pm after a tour of the safari park and managed to get on every ride we wanted to, some rollercoasters twice (had to job between rides though). Was perfect. Weekend I can imagine will be different though

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

It is nice that your day was good. Thank you for the info :)

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
4 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

I plan to go there as well. Is it worth to go? Where did u book the double pass? Any recommendation?

Level Contributor
18 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

Just go to the counter and buy the ticket, very straight forward. No need to book anything.

Go safari first, then rollercoaster park after.

KL, malaysia
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

Hi, may I know if this park is worth to go? I plan to bring my 2 kids (12 & 10 yrs old), is the ride suits them?

Thanking you in advance for yr guidance.

China
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

Hi. SPLEE_76

I recommend that you have to visit it and have a great day with friends or family.

And especially for children, they are so much fun. But overall it worthwhile to visit as it's goes along with the other attraction at Chimelong.

Guangzhou
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

go to the safari park , or the chimelong paradise park , or the chimelong international circus ,

http://www.chimelong.com/wildlife/index.aspx

KL, malaysia
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

Thanks Nehow & GZ_Boy for your kind adv. Will put this in my itinerary :-)

9. Re: Chimelong (amusement park) 'fast pass' worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 20, 2015