We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

Mumbai (Bombay...
12 posts
Save Topic
Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

I am arriving Baiyun Airport at 8:30PM and wish to travel to my Hotel Suixinju No.4, Lane 4, Weishui Street, Guangzhou. Is there any direct Metro Train from Airport to Hotel or near Hotel? What is the Metro Line No.? What is the nearest Metro station name? How far is the Distance from the Station to Hotel?

If I take Taxi from Airport to Hotel, how much it will cost? How much time it will take? Thanks for your attention..

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

I looked up Hotel Suixinju on Google. Looks like it is a hotel inside a university campus. Is this where you are going?

http://hotel.elong.net/guangzhou/22001204/#?

To go there by Guangzhou metro, you need quite a few transfers. Here is a metro map:

…chinahighlights.com/chinamap/city/guangzhou…

From Airport South Station, take Line 3 Extension

to Tiyuxilu, transfer to Line 3 (regular)

to Kecun, transfer to Line 8

to Wanshengwei, transfer to Line 4

to University City North

Then from there, take a short taxi ride. From the station to the hotel, looks like there is at least 2km.

http://goo.gl/00kv1H

If you take a taxi there from the airport, which is probably the best, fare is about RMB $150 or so I think.

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

I hope you have things to do in Higher Education Mega Center, otherwise this location is remote to everywhere. Thanks HappyFeet to find the link. I couldn't find where it is.

Have the name in Chinese and show the taxi driver:

广州大学城随心居公寓

广州大学城北亭村星光下道渭水大街四巷4号

Doubt how many legal taxi will wait at metro station at the University Town. I would take a taxi at the airport.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

On the time estimate, I think taxi from airport to this location will take 75+ minutes.

If take metro, because of many transfers, 100 to 120 min? It is a bit far. And that's just to reach the metro station. Plus connection to the hotel will take a little longer.

Mumbai (Bombay...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

Thank you for your reply.

From Hotel Suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street I will be visiting Canton Fair for 4 days. Can I get any Bus for everyday visiting Canton Fair on Yuejiang Middle Road near Pazhou from my hotel? I think infront of my hotel is the Nanshagang Expy which will connect to Keyun Road & before Pazhou bridge there is crossing of Yuejiang Middle Road. If Yes What is the bus no.?

How far is the Higher Education Mega Centre North/ Univercity North Metro Station from my Hotel?

Thanks..

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

Take 大学城3线空调 University City line 3 to Pazhou. The bus runs from 7:00 - 22:00, 3 RMB, have your own change.

As the google map shown in post 1, the hotel is about 30 min walk from the cloest metro station, or you can take a bus.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
12,109 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

Ask your hotel, during Canton Fair, most hotels have at least 1 daily shuttle bus to and from Canton Fair. The Fair is Christmas to ALL Guangzhou hotels, it is the reason of their being, why they open a hotel, they all wait for the Fair to double or triple the prices; that is why most hotels have fair shuttle. Same practice in many cities, Hong Kong or Frankfurt am Main, etc..

How much is your hotel? may not be worth the sacrifice to stay in such a remote location, you'll waste all your time and energy just for getting there and back, and you cannot go anywhere at end of the day. Time, energy and money maybe wiser spent on doing business. There are some hotels in busy GZ areas for US$30-$40 even during the Fair, I've even heard of US$20 hotels popular among Indians during Fair, but have no personal knowledge.

Mumbai (Bombay...
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

Thanks Advisor Friends.

Now from the below hotel which is close to HEMC Guanzhou University Address in chinese as below-

广州大学城随心居公寓

广州大学城北亭村星光下道渭水大街四巷4号

I wish to go to Dongguan Boteman Business Hotel

Shanmei Avenue (Shanmei Dadaokou),Dongguan

波特曼商务酒店 (☆☆+)

To go to Dongguan from Guangzhou which mode is convenient by Bus or by Train? And in from Which Guangzhou area will I get direct bus to Dongguan & near to Boteman business hotel?

Also inform me how far will be the Bus station on Train station will be from my present Hotel which is near HEMC Guangzhou University? I will prefer to go to the bus station/ or train station by Taxi. Can you please write the Bus station name / Train station name in Chinese for the Taxi Driver. Also inform me how far will be the Boteman hotel from Dongguan bus station/ train station.

Thanks

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

Either bus or train is good. Up to you. There are numerous buses/trains from around 6 am to around 8 pm, from all main long distance bus stations, Railway Station 广州火车站, East Train Station 广州东站.

For bus go to the Provincial Bus Station 广东省汽车客运站, which has most buses to Dongguan 东莞. It is next to Railway Station.

我要买去東莞的票 = I want to buy ticket to Dongguan

You hotel in Dongguan is not in walking distance from train/bus station. Take taxi.

bon voyage

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
12,109 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

It is always more practical and efficient to ask your hotel for all these info and Chinese directions, regardless of who says what online, you will ask your hotel the same questions anyway.

Mumbai (Bombay...
12 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to suixinju 4,Lane 4,Weishui Street

There are 2 bus stations in Dongguan. Which is closer to my hotel? Will bus from Guangzhou provincial long distance bus stand will go to that Dongguan bus station which is closer to my hotel? What is the name of that closer bus station in Dongguan? please reply. I am sorry my hotel staff in Guangzhou do not speak english. Hence I bother you.