We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

furniture, curtains at guangzhou or foshan lecong?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
70 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
furniture, curtains at guangzhou or foshan lecong?

I need to shop for some house furnitures like tables, bedframe, lights and lamps, home deco, curtain, carpet, water fountain for my own house. Will it be better to shop at guangzhou near yue xiu 越秀and tian he north road天河北路, or I should go to foshan lecong 佛山乐从? I want something with good quality, modern and reasonable price.

Guangzhou
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
488 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: furniture, curtains at guangzhou or foshan lecong?

There has many choices at foshan lecong 佛山乐从 if you want to buy furiture and Curtain . as for the price, some are very expensive and somre are reasonable.

Website of Lecong Furniture Center : http://en.rata-china.com/

Curtain you can buy at the Zhongda Frabic Wholesale Market,Guangzhou also .

Edited: 5:44 am, June 04, 2013
Guangzhou ,China
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: furniture, curtains at guangzhou or foshan lecong?

To be very frank with your side , most of the furniture and building materails you see in guangzhou actually come from Foshan. Just pay a visit to foshan lecong and you will really find good deals there. I understand you probably need to send the items back to guangzhou and cost some express charges but it is worthwhile buying in Foshan. Shops located on Tianhe sell ridiculous prices to foreigners and local rich guys .Cheers .

3. Re: furniture, curtains at guangzhou or foshan lecong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, June 04, 2013
Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: furniture, curtains at guangzhou or foshan lecong?

How is the bargaining for furniture products in foshan and the working hours of the malls and shops

5. Re: furniture, curtains at guangzhou or foshan lecong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 20, 2015