We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minsk World in Shenzhen

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
152 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Minsk World in Shenzhen

Hi Friends,

I have read that there is a Russian Aircraft carrier with a MIG on it etc. called "Minsk World" somewhere in Shenzhen. I would be travelling from GZ for a day trip, can I get there easily from the SZ train station to Minsk world? Do I take a bus or is there a metro line to use or do I need a taxi? Any idea of the entry price? Any suggestion on how much time I should plan to see the site?

thanks in anticipation of your answers and time

Von on Tour

Shanghai, Shanghai...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Minsk World in Shenzhen

You can take Public bus 387 at the Shenzhen train station and get off at Yantian District Government station. Head east and walk for 300m, and then you will see the Minsk World.

Full price ticket is about 130RMB per person. The place opens from 9.30am-7.30pm. You can call 0755-25355333 for more information

2. Re: Minsk World in Shenzhen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 04, 2014