We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

Hi all , do anyone here know how to travel from baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight my arrival time is 1.40am .Is taking a cab the only way ? if i need to take a cab at south railway station , is there any bus to just drop me off to the train station at south then i take a bullet train to zhuhai ?My worries is is there still buses runing at this hour ?.

Thanks

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16,616 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

The Bayuan Airport to Zhuhai bus (coach) will not be running at that hour. (Only til 10:30 pm I believe). The highspeed train doesn't run overnight either.

If you must reach Zhuhai immediately, taxi is probably the only way (if you can find a willing driver). It is a long way.

singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

thanks happy feet ,

u think there is anything for me to kill time(7hrs) in baiyun airport if i stay in the airport till the first coach

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16,616 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

Kill time? I don't know.

For my I would try to find a quiet corner to sit or lie down if possible and take a nap.

singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

Thank you ... :))

FYI : killingof time to me is there is 24hrs DFS,som shop or cafe still open in the airport

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
32,534 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

Last time I came in at 2 am there was nothing open at CAN. I don't think you'd be able to loiter. Why not get a hotel in Gz for the night? Agoda lists 24 hotels close to CAN. You could then return to the airport to take a coach in the morning.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
380 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

if you manage to find a taxi willing to take you to gongbei at this hour (at resonable price) you might consider going to 1 of the 24-hours spa in gongbei, relax or take a nap.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16,616 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

RE: No loitering

Theoretically maybe. :) You are not loitering. You are just stuck at the airport! It happens.

The graveyard shift patrols are probably sleeping themselves instead of catching others sleeping at the airport. :D

8. Re: baiyun airport to zhuhai gongbei after midnight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, December 17, 2013