We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hwere i can get ladies bag?

brunei
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
hwere i can get ladies bag?

can some one help me where i can find whole sale area? for ladies hand bag like gucci,lv, in beijing roa d area.

also a shoes

pretty dress for ladies

thanks

australia
Level Contributor
576 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: hwere i can get ladies bag?

Travelling to Guangzhou soon. Have read about Baiyun Leather wholesale market - can you advise me regarding the quality of the handbags at this market. I am interested in better quality leather handbag and of course am prepared to pay more for good quality. Would this market have good quality leather bags?

Thank You

J

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
115 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: hwere i can get ladies bag?

Yes you are in the best place to buy all of these things. Firstly the wholesale market for shoes is across the road from Guangzhou hotel in Haizhu Square. There are two others that I know of equally as tempting. Right now in many of the wholesale markets store holders are selling winter coats. Go to Baima and venture upstairs you will find many dresses there. Handbags best at Jiefang leather market where prices range depending on style and quality, plenty Gucci etc there. Hope this helps.

australia
Level Contributor
576 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: hwere i can get ladies bag?

Hi

Thanks tinaross for your advice. We are planning to stay at the Sheraton Hotel - is this well positioned for these shoe and bag markets?

Thank You

J

australia
Level Contributor
576 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: hwere i can get ladies bag?

Hi again Tinaross,

I have tried to find location of Jiefang Market with no luck. Can you advise me the location of this market as our time in Guangzhou is very limited and it an be difficult for two Aussie girls to find some places. We are of course determined to see as many shoes and bag shops as possible!

J

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
115 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: hwere i can get ladies bag?

Ok, firstly, there are many handbag outlets but one of the biggest is: An Xing Leather City North, JieFang Road. Both sides of the street have huge shops.

The one I am giving you above here is the better side for at the back of this market are so many outside stalls and additional buildings that your head will spin and you will feel dizzy. I have typed this information from a business card where I bought some silver/gold bags from a girl called Jenny. Telephone: 15802002378. If you buy a local sim card and ask your taxi driver to talk to her she will tell him where to go. Beware, many taxi drivers can be very uncooperative and mostly do not speak English. If you want to email me at my own email maybe easier: tina@tinaross.com.au

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
115 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: hwere i can get ladies bag?

Sheraton hotel is in the Tianhe district, so the answer to your question is no.

We used to live in the Yuexiu district, a lot more convenient to all these markets but nonetheless, you will know better next time. Still, depending on traffic, you are not too far away, just would have been easier if you stayed in Yuexiu.

With regard to quality of handbags, well it is up to what you want to pay.

Anyway, feel free to email me with your questions. Pollution is terrible at the moment so be prepared!

australia
Level Contributor
576 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: hwere i can get ladies bag?

Hi Tinaross,

Many thanks for your very helpful answers. I have noted your email address and may email you before we leave for any further information.

Sincere thanks again

Jo

28. Re: hwere i can get ladies bag?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 03, 2014