We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

Which Guangzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guangzhou, China
1 post
Save Topic
From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

Hello, Any one has any idea how to get from GZ to Lecong Furniture By metro or by bus ?

Ps. i live in a hotel close to line 2 metro station San-Yat Sen Momorial Hall...

i always get there by taxi but it costs me from 300 to 400 RMB everyday...

Thanks

Khattab

brunei
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

can u explain to me, shunde also same like guangzhou?what about muslim food its easy to find in foshan?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

GZ railway station and GZ east railway station. Is it same station? Maybe not how i can to go GZ railway station from GZ east railway station? How I go back from lecong furniture to GZ east railway station? I'm stay at shanshui hotel.

sincere,

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

>> GZ railway station and GZ east railway station. Is it same station? <<

Two different stations.

>> Maybe not how i can to go GZ railway station from GZ east railway station? <<

Urrrr.... taxi?

You can also take a metro (subway) between the 2 stations. But I would take taxi. Guangzhou taxi is not that expensive.

Guangzhou metro map:

guangzhoutravelguide.com/images/guangzhou_me…

14. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, November 27, 2012
15. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, December 27, 2012
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

Thanks alot

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
65 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

Hi. How much is the bus fare from Li Hua Station to Shunde furniture exhibition center?

GuangZhou
2 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

of course its other town.

you can get metro until the end of FoShan (GuiQiLu station)

take the exit C, go to the bus station and take the bus number ”K2“

happy shopping

19. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

Removed on: 9:05 am, February 26, 2014
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: From Guangzhou to Lecong Furniture City Foshan Shunde

Please tell me how to go to shunde from guangzhou by Metro , which stop to get down ,