We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Baiyun airport

jakarta
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Transport from Baiyun airport

I will go to Guangchou next week for the first time.

Any suggestion about an accomodation (US$40 to 50) and a safe transportation to the hotel? Thanks.

Oleen

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
32,496 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Baiyun airport

Where do you want to be near? GZ is pretty big. There are good shuttle buses to many parts of the city.

jakarta
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Baiyun airport

My friends waiting for me at Xin Qiao Hotel at Dongshan District. Other choice is Lido Hotel at Beijing Street. How to get both from Airport? Thank you.

Oleen

China
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Baiyun airport

Are you on your trip now? I was wondering any necsssity to write it. Maybe you can take a airport express line to Lidu hotel. If by taxi to Lidu hotel,About RMB110.

Have a good trip.

jakarta
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Baiyun airport

hi all, thanks for the replies. Anyway I hv been there and back home safely. Thr trip was good and I got bus from airport to Beijing Lu and then got taxi to my hotel. Keep posting and go further :)

Oleen

5. Re: Transport from Baiyun airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:50 pm, August 07, 2008
China
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transport from Baiyun airport

Were you really enjoy your trip? I'm afraid sth.or sb.annoyed you but I hope you can forget it since I love China and care about the evaluation of the motherland from foreigners. Anyway,I want to show you a friendly China. Would you like to make a Chinese friend?

7. Re: Transport from Baiyun airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, October 02, 2009