We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near GZ East station

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
245 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near GZ East station

Hi,

Are there hotels near GZ east station? We will be arriving from HK by train.

Thanks.

guangzhou
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near GZ East station

too many hotels , majority of them is four stars .the pice is expensive .

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
245 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near GZ East station

Can you tell me a few which you can recommend? I am only there for 2 days and want to maximise my time shopping and looking around.

guilin, china
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near GZ East station

There are many hotels in these areas. And I will give some of four star, five star and three star. You can search in internet by yourself of the hotel number and book it. For the three star i recommened the lido hotelGuangzhou, it is about five km from the east railway station. For the four star, I think the Guangdong Hotel Guangzhou is a good choise, it is about 3 km from the railway station. For five star,Dongfang Hotel Guangzhou is nice. You should decided by yourself choose which star and book it.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
245 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near GZ East station

I was hoping to stay in a hotel within 1 km of the station. Any recommendation? Good value - happy to stay from 3-5 stars depending on price difference and proximity to station.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near GZ East station

Try Suntec Apts?

guangzhou
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near GZ East station

jin xing hotel ,four stars where is nearest the east station ,when you go out the station ,it is on your right , go forward 200ms . there are two five stars hotel no you left ,price up 1000rmb/room

the price of jin xing hotel about 450rmb/room which is refurnish,if you want get discout 370rmb/room ,write your name and arrive time and how long will stay ?sent the fax to 0086-20-86374858 (Mr.su mob 13711107877 ).you don't need pay the deposit to agency ,just check in the hotel ,tell them your name .the hotel will give you 370rmb/room.

the agency help me make a reservation for 3 years ,it is local agency and helpful ,he can not speak english .

I tell him name and time ,the hotel which I want to stay ,then check in the hotel which will pay commission to the agency .I get the discount price.

7. Re: Hotel near GZ East station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 08, 2009