We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samba Restaurant in Guangzhou

Which Guangzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
Samba Restaurant in Guangzhou

Greetings everyone. I'll be returning to Guangzhou in mid-September, having last visited in December of 2005. On that last trip, we found a restaurant that I think was called Samba. I remember that it was located on a busy street and that you had to walk up one flight of stairs to enter the restaurant. The cusine was a little bit of everything buffet, but you had these guys come to your table with big pieces of meat on a skewer and they'd slice off some for you if you wanted. Pork...beef...who knows what else... but man the food was delicious. So...Anybody know this place? Thanks a lot for reading and safe travels to all.

guangzhou
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Samba Restaurant in Guangzhou

yes,I also have dinner in this restaurant with my friend before.local on the Jian She Liu Ma Lu.quite near the garden hotel.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Samba Restaurant in Guangzhou

Thanks a lot, Caroline! If I can find it, this time I will write down the address.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Samba Restaurant in Guangzhou

Here's the address: 越秀区建设六马路11号2楼

11 Jianshe Liumalu, 2nd floor, Yuexiu district

Phone number is 86-20-83816888.

Leeds
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Samba Restaurant in Guangzhou

Yes I know the resturant. It is opposite the Garden Hotel. It is surposed to be a Brazilian resturant however they serve Chinese and Japenesse food. Its still there and has changed very little since your last visit

5. Re: Samba Restaurant in Guangzhou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 07, 2009