We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My new job in Al Khobar-Please advise

Which Al Khobar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UAE
1 post
Save Topic
My new job in Al Khobar-Please advise

Dear Forum members

I am presently working in Abu Dhabi,UAE and now I am transferred to KSA office in Al khobar.

My family consists of wife and two kids of 3 yrs & 2 yrs old.Please let me know your valuable advises on schooling for my kids and a decent family accomodation I can get in Al Khobar.

I am from Kerala, india and expect advises especially from malayalee families overthere.Also please let me know any special things I need to take up with my employer before I agree for the transfer

Thanks for all well in advance for having such an online feed back

REGARDS

MATHEWS

Maharashtra
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: My new job in Al Khobar-Please advise

Hi MATHEWS, You will get more Malayalam in al-Khobar. Al Khobar is good place and many south Indians families are there. You ask your employer for family visa, basic package with HRA, TA, Children school fees & Bonus. Also ask for 40 Hr/week working hours not 48 hr/wk. You will get good accommodation in Al Khobar. Good Indian schools are with CBSC board. You might heart many curious things about KSA, but actually its good place. Came here and enjoy it with following KSA rules and regulations. Ok.

2. Re: My new job in Al Khobar-Please advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 20, 2009