We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is it like living in Yekaterinburg?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
What is it like living in Yekaterinburg?

I'm a 23 year old man that's going to move to Yekaterinburg this week for at least a year to work as an English teacher. I'm an outgoing and adventurous person that likes traveling and learning about other cultures ))

I would like to know how life is like there and if there are many activities for someone like me, both during the day and at night, for locals or foreigners. I hope you guys have some good recommendations and if anyone wants to go grab a coffee, do let me know :)! See you soon!

Mentioned in this post
Yekaterinburg
Yekaterinburg
Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
Russia
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is it like living in Yekaterinburg?

Hey! Welcome to Yekaterinburg! Join our bicycle tour in English. We start on July 18 at 19.30 from Dynamo Sports Complex

See details on https:/…yekaterinburg.urals.7

Mentioned in this post
Yekaterinburg
Yekaterinburg
Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
Russia
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is it like living in Yekaterinburg?

Bicycle tour on July 27 at 7.30 p.m. from Kosmos Movie Theater (Monument to Lumier). See details on www.facebook.com/yekaterinburg.and.the.urals

3. Re: What is it like living in Yekaterinburg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 27, 2018