We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

Which Sochi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Izmail, Ukraine
3 posts
Save Topic
American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

Hi! Please, help me. Which American Travel Agencies can help to get to Sochi?

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

Are you just looking for flights or flights and hotels? Also where will you be flying from? Are you from the Ukraine? If so, why an american travel agency?

Izmail, Ukraine
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

I am from Ukraine but I need to learn about American Travel agencies offering flights and desirable hotels in Sochi. I have found some but I need more to confer. I used www.manta.com/mb_33_B7_000/travel_leisure to find the info, but it took too much time to find 3 agencies. Perhaps, you can help me?

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

As for hotels, you need to read the accommodations thread here. I do not believe that any US agency would be able to give you any better information than is included in that thread.

As far as I know, there are no travel agencies that specialize in travel to the Olympics. As far as flights, you are better off just looking at the airline web sites to find flights from your departure point to Sochi. As an alternate, look at expedia.com, orbitz.com or other internet travel booking sites. Due to to internet access to airlines and e-tickets, most "regular" travel agencies don't want to book just airline tickets. Too small a commission for the effort involved.

Izmail, Ukraine
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

Thanks for the useful info!)

5. Re: American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, November 07, 2013
6. Re: American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:32 pm, November 28, 2013
7. Re: American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, December 02, 2013
8. Re: American Travel Agencies to get to Sochi

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 04, 2014