We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spectator Pass

Riverview, Canada
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Topic
Spectator Pass

Has anyone applied for this and received back a confirmation? If so, were there any guidelines for the photo that must be used....ie: smiling vs not smiling?

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
306 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
131. Re: Spectator Pass

The spectator pass is good for the entire Olympic games. You only need to apply once.

Tokyo, Japan
3 posts
Save Reply
132. Re: Spectator Pass

I got a replied from Sochi 2014 customer support that there will be many Spectator registration centers close to the every competition venue, in Sochi airport and railway station. However I can not confirm it from the official site. Can anyone find any official sources about the location of centers?

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
Save Reply
133. Re: Spectator Pass

Not yet. It will posted on the official site closer to the Games.

Edited: 11:41 am, January 03, 2014
Calgary, Canada
8 posts
Save Reply
134. Re: Spectator Pass

Go to bottom of the page on Sochi2014.com, under Participation click on "For Spectators". There is an Official Spectator Guide that includes information regarding spectator pass registration centers.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
135. Re: Spectator Pass

I got mine and my daughter's but my husband's never arrived. I have emailed them but no response.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
46 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
136. Re: Spectator Pass

My brother and myself both applied and applications where accepted in November. Nothing in the mail. I have submitted inquires on the spectator pass website, no response....

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
Save Reply
137. Re: Spectator Pass

damiieniz, if you do not receive your pass by mail, you can still get it upon arrival. Most likely at the airport (TBC). I was told that additional registration centers will be open closer to the Games and their addresses will be posted online.

Oberlin, Ohio
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
138. Re: Spectator Pass

I ordered spectator passes for myself and my husband eons ago. I filled out both applications within 5 minutes of each other. His spectator pass arrived over three weeks ago. Mine arrived.....TODAY! Yay!

Lowell...
Level Contributor
39 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
139. Re: Spectator Pass

My wife's Spectator Pass arrived today. Mine did not. It was mailed in mid November. 8 weeks to get here. I hope the Russian skaters move as slow as their mail.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
140. Re: Spectator Pass

I received a notice that my application had been registered, but when I try to track my application I am unable to, and I never received any confirmation.

I tried to call, but calls are barred to that number. I have already sent a message but no reply.

Any suggestions?