We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Krasnodar May 17 to May 19th, any english speakers?

los angles, ca
1 post
Save Topic
Visiting Krasnodar May 17 to May 19th, any english speakers?

I'm visiting Krasnodar May 17 to May 19th, i was wondering if there's a place to hang out where people speak English or Korean.

Clearwater, Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Krasnodar May 17 to May 19th, any english speakers?

I know for a fact that there are no such places as English speaking hangouts in Krasnodar, and I know it might be difficult to believe, but I had only seen 2 or 3 oriental folks in this city over a 5 month stay, so as far as Korean speaking , I have my doubts.

Go to the Intourist hotel on Krasnaya Street and someone there will be able to speak English.

Remember though,,,,,this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!! You have ONLY 72 hours and YOU MUST register with the local police station stating that you are in the city, but the hotel you stay at should be able to register you there. If not you will have a difficult time. But since you are only going to be there for 3 days I will assume your hotel is taking care of this.

A few tips:

Be extremely careful when crossing the streets because the drivers there will run you down rather that allow you to cross, and by all means, stay off the streets after 10 pm no matter what anyone there says, the underage drinking is a huge problem near the memorial fountain area and the teenagers love to pick fights with strangers and hoot and hollar at your women.

Good Luck! The weather there during May is great!

2. Re: Visiting Krasnodar May 17 to May 19th, any english speakers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:24 am, August 12, 2009