We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexandrinsky Theater Location

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Alexandrinsky Theater Location

Hi, I found this misleading but i really would appreciate a confirmation from someone about the location of the Alexandrinsky Theater.

It seems that the location of the Alexandrinsky Theater that is pinned on the Trip Advisor map is not correct if I'm right?

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298507-d5…

This should be the correct one?

https:/…

Thanks.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,053 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexandrinsky Theater Location

The TA map is wrong as is too often the case. The correct address is Ostrovskogo Square, not street.

Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alexandrinsky Theater Location

Thanks Marassa. I don't know why they don't use Google maps on this site. That would make a great combination.

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,702 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alexandrinsky Theater Location

Something to do with corporate ownership probably. Not that Google is error-free either

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,053 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alexandrinsky Theater Location

In this case the map engine is not to blame - just sloppy address entry. If you feed Google with Ostrovskogo street instead of Ostrovskogo Square, you will wind up in the same boondocks.

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,702 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alexandrinsky Theater Location

Then it should be brought to TA attn

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,053 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alexandrinsky Theater Location

I tried to fix the address. Still was showing in the boondocks last time I looked...

7. Re: Alexandrinsky Theater Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 13, 2014