We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two days St Petersburg 3, 4 July 2013

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Two days St Petersburg 3, 4 July 2013

We have been to St Petersburg once before so have designed a two day private tour that includes the Siege of Leningrad, Yussoupov Palace, Catherine Palace, including the stunning Amber Room, Peterhof Palace, treasury and gardens. Tour also includes a traditional Russian lunch on both days as well as a hydrofoil trip and a canal boat tour. Please note this tour excludes The Hermitage.

If you are cruising on The Eurodam we would love you to join us

Cardiff, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Two days St Petersburg 3, 4 July 2013

Your tour sounds great but we are on the Eclipse on July 6th. We have never been to St Petersburg before can you tell me how disabled friendly it is. I use an electric scooter to get around.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two days St Petersburg 3, 4 July 2013

We were there three years ago and although I didn't view it through the eyes of a disabled person I don't recall it being any different to most big cities in that respect.

I suspect if you check with one of the private tour companies they will give you specific information. In my view they are far better value for money than anything that the ship offers. Good luck.

Cardiff, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Two days St Petersburg 3, 4 July 2013

Thanks for your help I will source a pivate tour company.

Saint Petersburg...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Two days St Petersburg 3, 4 July 2013

Probably we can help you. Visit our FB page facebook.com/pages/…259850660739090 and web-site www.libertytour.ru to know more about accessibility of St-Petersburg

5. Re: Two days St Petersburg 3, 4 July 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 14, 2013