We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evenings in St Pete

Launceston...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Evenings in St Pete

Hi Folks, I am visitng St P in March 2013 staying in the historic area and was wondering if there is a recomded pub or club in the area that I can visit in the evenings - ideally with a bit of music and a clientele of a vintage similar to that of my own 30-40.

Many thanks :)

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evenings in St Pete

Ian,

search for post from Stanj - his advice on pubs/bars/dance-clubs are excellent!

Launceston...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Evenings in St Pete

Shall do, thanks..

New York
Level Contributor
593 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evenings in St Pete

Not sure what you like but I really liked the vibe at 22:13 (there was a really good French rock band playing that night) and next door is Soho Lounge. They are both right by The Church of Spilled Blood (apologies if got name wrong).

Saint Petersburg...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evenings in St Pete

Hi Ian B,

The place that Redlionny recommended has truly pleasant atmosphere and the full name of it is "Favourite place 22:13". It's located on Konyushennaya Square, Building 2.

There is also another place similar to it called "Zimnyi". It's a nice bar/restaurant located very close to Spilt Blood Church (Italyanskaya st., 2). Often they have live music playing there.

And if you are into live jazz music there is a "Jazz bar" on Rubinschteina st., 5.

They usually give live performances starting at approximately 10 p.m.

Launceston...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Evenings in St Pete

Fantastic, thank you both for these recomendations. I really don't want to be sittng around in my hotel room by myself!

6. Re: Evenings in St Pete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 08, 2013