We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day trip to Novgorod

Menlo Park...
1 post
Save Topic
One day trip to Novgorod

My wife and I with 2 teenagers (2 girls 13 and 15) are coming to St.

Petersburg in May. We are going to book several tours with Best Guides Group. By the way, who ever heard about them? May be someone on this forum already used their service? I found them through Google and their website looks more than attractive. Among many other tours they advertise one day trip to Novgorod. They described Novgorod as a very outstanding place, almost "must see". The trip takes 10-12 hours and is rather expensive. I haven't seen any other companies who advertise such a trip. Does it really worth to see? We are going to spend in St. Petersburg 5 days and after it we are planning to visit Moscow for 2 days. Thanks for the suggestions.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2,272 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: One day trip to Novgorod

MaC T,

you can go to St.Petersburg forum and use search (if the link below doesn't work)

www.tripadvisor.ca/SearchForums…

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: One day trip to Novgorod

Does anyone kn ow who runs bus tours to Novogorod from St Petersburg. Davranov Travel does not seem to do them.

Fontana, California
Level Contributor
32 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: One day trip to Novgorod

It's listed under weekend tours, then day trips.

davranovtravel.ru/bus_tours/…

I am in Liter now. saw it advertised here yesterday.

14. Re: One day trip to Novgorod

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, December 13, 2017