We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Izmailovo Hotels

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Damascus, Syria
Level Contributor
70 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Izmailovo Hotels

Hi dear Moscow experts. I would like to know which of these hotels are better to stay . Izmailovo Betta, Gamma-Delta, Vega and Alfa. thanks

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
10,950 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Izmailovo Hotels

They were all built at the same time (for the 1980s Olympics) as a single huge hotel but were split and changed hands since. The best way to learn how they differ is read the respective reviews on this site. I have serious doubts that anyone on this board has stayed in more than one of those and could compare them out of personal experience.

Damascus, Syria
Level Contributor
70 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Izmailovo Hotels

Thx Marassa

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
501 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Izmailovo Hotels

I stayed in Vega. Great hotel for its price. Sure, it is a bit unpersonal, but the rooms are really good and breakfast is quite nice as well.

I can only talk about the Vega complex. I asked a room high up with view of the city. I was not disappointed :)

(stayed here twice, will do a third time soon)

Damascus, Syria
Level Contributor
70 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Izmailovo Hotels

thanks Tobias for the reply. I really appreciate

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Izmailovo Hotels

I stay at the Izmailovo Gamma Delta all the time. Best hotel in Moscow for the price. Security, many places to eat and next to the Izmailovo (flea market park). Pool, work out room, even a bowling alley. Dark blue line on the metro map gets you to city center with out changing cars. I recommend any in the complex as they are more or less the same. Private message me if you want more info. AIM.

6. Re: Izmailovo Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, December 17, 2013