We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheremetyevo Airport To Stadium

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
high wycombe
1 post
Save Topic
Sheremetyevo Airport To Stadium

I am travelling to the Sheremetyevo Airport for the Champions League final but my return flight leaves @ 05:50am and I need to make sure I can get back to the airport in time!

Does anyone know how long it will take to get to Sheremetyevo Airport To Stadium and vice versa?

St.Petersburg...
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheremetyevo Airport To Stadium

It can be 1-2-hour long journey depending on the traffic.

They promise that the metro in Moscow will be in operation till 4 a.m. after the game and some 6-7 hundred buses for transfers...

baron777red
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheremetyevo Airport To Stadium

i am also travelling from SVO to the game, and were getting the metro,

From SVO take minibus ("marshrutka") going to nearest metro station Rechnoy Vokzal (GREEN LINE, north) - 70 roubles . It takes about 30 minutes (but longer if traffic jams)

Then go by metro till Sportivnaya station (RED line, south). Change to red line at okkotnyy ryad. (Kremlin). 1-way metro ticket costs 19 roubles. It takes about 45 min. And from Sportivnaya go by foot, 10 min.

Total: 89 RUR (about £2) and 1 hour 35 min (including waiting and transfering pauses), taxi could take 1-2 hours

and the same route back.

we are getting off at okkotnyy riad metro station which is near the red square and the kremlin, it would be acrime to go to moscow without going to red square.

good luck

colin

3. Re: Sheremetyevo Airport To Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 27, 2009