We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luzhniki Stadium

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast N.Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Luzhniki Stadium

Hi,

I am looking for accomadation in Moscow in may, in and around the area of the Stadium. Can anyone reccomend anywhere in the region of 6000R-7000R in price?

THANK YOU

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Luzhniki Stadium

Depends on when you're going. If in any proximity of 21/05 when the big match happens - do start checking airport hotels (Domodedovo Airhotel had some avails 2 days ago) and alike immediately - don't in the least want to scare you but the city's totally overbooked for the dates, it looks totally mad.

Otherwise - Luzhniki is just several metro stops or a reasonable taxi ride from the centre, and you wouldn't like to stay outside the centre when in Moscow. Try, e.g., President or Katerina, these would be in proximity or go to Academservice which is the biggest national hotel agent in Russia.

Cheshire,England
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luzhniki Stadium

The only hotel I could get was at the airport.

Try apartments. Type Peace Travel in Google. We used them and got an apartment about 10mins from Red Square for about £130 a night.

They will also organise a car to/from the airport, about £30 each way.

ireland
Level Contributor
563 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luzhniki Stadium

Are there many bars in the area of the stadium or is it in an industrial area like some european stadia?

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Luzhniki Stadium

It's a decent though slightly boring residential area, thus you'll have to make 2-3 kms to the centre to find most of the bars

Belfast
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luzhniki Stadium

i got my tickets from uefa 4-5weeks ago and started looking for a hotel straight away.

the main problem was that pretty much everywhere was booked out on the 20th and 21st. select-russia.com gave me 3 options- soyuz, a cruise ship and another hotel (name i cant remember). the soyuz was the cheapest so i took it. but it worked out cheaper to book another hotel outside those dates (i'm staying 5 nights)

www.go-russia.com is meant to be reputable and last time i checked they still had available apartments, im not sure on there locatoin though...

6. Re: Luzhniki Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, September 26, 2009