We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused, need help for hotels around a certain area.

Which Timisoara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Topic
Confused, need help for hotels around a certain area.

I look at some hotels that say Timisoara then say in Bucharest. They are on the complete opposites so I'm worried, I'm trying to find hotels zip code is 300351

If it is too much of an area, something close to the center. I tried Hotel Timisoara but nothing available during my dates for a "Single room"

thank you...

New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Confused, need help for hotels around a certain area.

What I will ask then is, which place is closer to the center and I'll take it from there.

Sorry for the runaround, just wanted to make extra sure is all, I've never been here before -_-

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
Level Contributor
5,190 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Confused, need help for hotels around a certain area.

Victoria and Central hotels are right in Timisoara's center, they're located about 200 m (600-700 feet) away from the city's main square. Savoy and Continental are also close to the city center: about 500-600 m (1500-2300 ft) to main square.

I think it's a distance of about 2.5 km (1.6 miles) from downtown to the 300351 zip code area. You can also get there with bus 13; a one way ticket costs $0.7

If the hotels' own websites aren't useful try to check prices/book rooms through the several booking sites recommended by TripAdvisor (select the dates then click on "Check prices" ):

- Victoria: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298478-d644731…

- Central: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298478-d505508…

- Savoy: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298478-d610053…

Edited: 8:34 am, August 18, 2011
New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Confused, need help for hotels around a certain area.

Alterme, I thank you so very much for your help, I truly do.

It looks like I'll be looking into Central & Lido first since they look like they are right in the center, then victoria and work my way from there to see what is available.

Again, I appreciate the list and help.

All the best : )

Timisoara, Romania
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Confused, need help for hotels around a certain area.

Hi, if you still look for a hotel in Timisoara cu can try Perla Hotel (http://www.hotelperla.ro/) or Reghina Blue Hotel (http://www.reghina-blue.ro/)

These are not far from city center.

Good luck, and let us know if you need more info.

15. Re: Confused, need help for hotels around a certain area.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 11, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Timisoara