We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding

pori
1 post
Save Topic
wedding

hello!im miles from iloilo and engaged to a finnish guy named pasi..we are planning to get married sometime next year around december..a church wedding...could you please give me some idea what to do or what to process?coz im sure we have so much papers to do before we cud marry since we both have different nationalities..and how long will it take for this papers....

he wanted to have a wedding planner coz he doesnt want me to take all the works and plans etc..coz we are both working in a ship and we both know that we dont have so much time to plan everything,or else we have to stop sailing for awhile to make all things done..but anyway,thats what he wants..do u have any idea how much wud it costs for a wedding planner?

i have already a designer for my gown and for the sponsors.but just in a normal wedding,how many sponsors are there?we will buy gowns for the sponsors and suit for the groomsmen..

and my fiancee wants to have the reception in a ship.or to hire a ship..is there something like that we can hire in iloilo?just like a pleasure ship or big yacht?how much does it costs?maybe for 200 guests i think...plus the food???

for me,my budget is 15000 euro..i dont know if its enough?

hoping for ur reply...please send me the reply to my personal email add also...miles_0911@yahoo.com...

Quezon City
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding

oh my goodness what a noble & nice intent and am sorry no one has yet replied to you.

I agree that you must get a planner since you are both sailing.

I have ideas but then again, you'll need a planner.

since that's a special day for you, am willing to do some preparatory legwork and help you out. I can ask people around to add in some help so you get to doing this!

email me, and I'll take it from there!

2. Re: wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Iloilo City