We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Spa Saloon or Massage Place

Chicago
3 posts
Save Topic
Good Spa Saloon or Massage Place

I'm a balikbayan visiting Iloilo for 3 weeks. Can somebody tell me the best place for a massage or Spa?

cebu
Level Contributor
80 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Spa Saloon or Massage Place

Hi mrzapper! I can only tell you of the Spas i been too. Nuat Thai in Sarabia Manor Hotel, I dont recommend this place at all. Grand Hotel Spa is okey but they only have half body sauna, Spa Reviera is quite crowded with lots of Koreans, and you have to share a room with lots of clients. They have steam room and sauna room though., Crest Spa is across Robinsons Mall in Paseo, its new and they have sauna room, and private room for no extra cost. IF you prefer male therapist look for Sonny, he is good. Shanalacs near San Agustin University is clean, and intimate. Good service and well manage but they dont have sauna room. Free private room too. All these massage ranges from 200-300/hr. and package comes cheaper for a foot spa, manicure, pedicure and massage around 430 in Shanalacs.

Hope that helps! Enjoy your vacation

Chicago
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Spa Saloon or Massage Place

Thanks a lot for the reply bro!

Iloilo City...
Level Contributor
16 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Spa Saloon or Massage Place

Try the Wellness Club at Days Hotel. It's nice, clean and very fine.

California, USA
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Spa Saloon or Massage Place

Really its a familiar one and if you people need services from massage therapists, please post your request on Mineeds.com and providers will post their bids on your needs.

<a href="mineeds.com/Chicago-Illinois-Services/…">Chicago Massage Therapists | Massagers - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds</a>

5. Re: Good Spa Saloon or Massage Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, October 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Iloilo City