We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding venues

Which Iloilo City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
quezon city
1 post
Save Topic
wedding venues

hello, i'm Belle and i'm new here.

I'm getting married on 2008 in Iloilo and i'm still looking for a nice venue to hold our wedding reception. Preferably within city proper or near Villa and Oton. I'm quite having difficulties in inquiring since I'm working here in Quezon City.

I've inquired with some of the hotels like, Iloilo Grand Hotel, Hotel del Rio, Emilion Function Center in Gen. Luna St., Amigo Terace Hotel, and Sarabia Manor. Resort - Punta VillaResort in Villa.

Our budget for the reception is 50,000-70,000 pesos for 180 persons or hopefully less than that.

It would be a great help if someone could tell me other options where we can hold our wedding reception with wedding packages. Restaurants or garden venue will do. Thank you very much!

Panay Island...
Level Contributor
414 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding venues

Centennial Resort Hotel and Convention Center

(Alta Tierra Village, Jaro district)

Email: sales@thecentennialhotels.com.ph

go to exploreiloilo.com to find out more about Centennial.

Philippines
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding venues

If my reply is not too late for your wedding, try Sarabia Manor Hotel Iloilo. My wedding package was only P33,000.00 good for 100 pax with two layered cake, bridal car, doves, one night free excutive room plus discounts and priveleges. You can combined both reception and ceremony in one function hall. Try to call their sales office because they have choices of wedding packages.

paranaque
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding venues

hi im marlyn

i am planning.to be married,next month there in iloilo,and im just lookin for a very simple civil wedding.and i want a garden wedding pls...if ever you read this reply me and tell me.where can i contact,for more info...and the lasy choice is near in pool...thanks..email me at sweet_smile_232004@yahoo.com

4. Re: wedding venues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 20, 2009