We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila to Bacolod by air...

Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Manila to Bacolod by air...

I am looking to arrive in Manila from London at 15.55 (local time), and I was wondering how easy it is to get flights to Bacolod City. Also my return flight from Manila is 0710 and was aslo wondering how I can get back to Manila from Bacolod. Any help gratefully received...!!

1. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:58 pm, August 21, 2014
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

Is it possible to book a flight when I arrive in Manila,probably be flying with Philipine Airways as they have direct flights to Manila.

3. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Edited: 7:58 pm, August 21, 2014
4. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

Bacolod, Philippines
Level Contributor
33 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

Yes, it's possible to book a flight in Manila, but it might be better if you buy it beforehand. It'll save you some money and online, you can even secure what seat you want. There are daily flights to Bacolod and from here, so you don't have to worry about availability unless it's October (aka Masskara time).

If your international flight leaves at 7 AM in the morning, you best leave the morning before & stay the night in Manila. I know there are later flights (up to 8 PM), but in case there are delays, you still have ample time to get to Manila.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
23 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

I am sorry, but what, are the airline web sites offline where you are?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,930 posts
2,000 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

If you book with Philippine Airlines and add it to your existing ticket ('passenger name reseravtion' in airline lingo) it will look after your luggage all the way, and when you get to manila NAIA Terminal 2 ex London Heathrow, you will receive a seat allocation on the Manila - Bacolod flight if you could not obtain it before you departed London.

canberra
Level Contributor
328 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

I think you are far better off spending a night in Manila. Book an early afternoon flight to Bacolod and have a relaxing morning. Fly out of Bacolod on an early afternoon flight and spend a relaxing night in Manila. I often fly to Bacolod and this is the way to go. Unless you are really restricted time wise.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

Easy to get flights fr Manila to Bacolod even in the early evening but for an early morning flight to Manila with a connecting flight to contend with, do as Boracaylover suggests. Go for the flight to Manila the day before and stay overnight. Manila has its charms too. The recent visit by Lonely Planet crew was very positive.

10. Re: Manila to Bacolod by air...

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, November 28, 2015