We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planning on going to plantation bay

Ottawa, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
planning on going to plantation bay

I'm planning on spending the Christmas holidays possibly at plantation bay resort. I was wondering if anybody is aware if better deals are available if one books locally, say through a travel agent. Would also appreciate any feedback on this place for a romantic getaway, or know of a better one around cebu or lapu lapu city. Thanks.

manila
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: planning on going to plantation bay

Have you visited plantation bay's website? Its www.plantationbay.com. I went there May2004 and for me the pictures looks better than the actual place. I paid $175/night for lagoon side room thru a local travel agent. All the pools are manmade and its slippery on some areas so be very careful. one good side is that they don't accept tips. Food is a little on the expensive side. its not crowded due to the steep price. there is nothing much to do after 8 unless you want to go for a massage. its hard to go to the city unless you hire their inhouse car. taxi are by chance only. hope this helps