We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting cebu and my girl

Which Lapu Lapu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hawaiin islands
1 post
Save Topic
visiting cebu and my girl

hello to all! i live on the big island of hawaii and am gonna visit my wife to be for the first time in cebu specifically pardo city.are there any sites i can visit to get some ideas on what there is as far as site seeing and things to do? we are gonna stay at plantation bay a couple of days and i rented a house for the month of december.any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciatted.thanks john

Eastern Shore of...
Level Contributor
781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visiting cebu and my girl

Cebu is a pretty cosmopolitan place and alot to do as far as nightlife and dining. The view from Tops is always recommended and a bit romantic. You can get a meal up there and look at the city at night.

If you want a true Philippine experience, try heading by ferry over to Bohol for a few days or heading out to her province if she lives within an hour or so from city central. I have hit the rural areas near Cebu and rented scooters for a pretty fun time buzzing around the highways which are practically deserted except for an occassional bus.

The Tabuon dried fish market is an interesting trip inside the city. It is a bit rundown, but the huge baskets of dried fish of all sorts makes for an interesting sight. Smelly, but interesting!

There are other posters that can direct you around Cebu much better than myself, but these are some ideas I had.

Asia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visiting cebu and my girl

Hi Jony ! best wishes with your sweetie ! Im headed to Cebu in next week for eye surgery and need a place to stay for a month. tell me more about renting a house for a month ?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,458 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visiting cebu and my girl

Hello

You can check out my website. There are plenty of videos of Cebu City and Cebu province.

For sight seeing in Cebu City, start here:

bigjimsphilippinesexperience.com/cebu_tour.h…

Regards: Jim

4. Re: visiting cebu and my girl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, September 14, 2009