We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Davao Hotels

Florida USA
2 posts
Save Topic
Davao Hotels

I am going to Davao first week of March 07 and would like a a list of a few inexpensive hotel but clean. I am looking to spend no more than $25 per night. Anyone have a suggestion?

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Davao Hotels

i am into davao hotels as well as am planning a family trip in october. so far, i've checked 2 places that fit your specs on price and hopefully, as i haven't been there of course, on cleanliness:

1) lispher inn (www.lispher.ph)

2) red knight gardens (www.redknightgardens.com)

what's even nicer about these places is that they offer amenities like aircon, cable tv, ref & hot & cold shower with the price. lispher also serves free continental breakfast and offers free airport transfers. red knight on the other hand, i think has kitchen facilities with the place.

real value for money, right?

2. Re: Davao Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, August 18, 2009