We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plan for cebu to osolob!

delhi
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Plan for cebu to osolob!

Hi,

What's the best plan for a full day road trip from cebu to osolob?

We don't mind leaving early and our main aim is to do the 'swimming with whale sharks'.

Should we stop at places on route?

Are

Tumalog falls ;

Kawasan falls ;

Mantayupan falls.

worthy and convenient stops?

Thanks

JJ

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plan for cebu to osolob!

Do not stop midway.

Finish your whale shark interaction first.

This is to avoid the crowd and also the interaction is only available in the morning.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,945 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plan for cebu to osolob!

Kawasan Falls is definitely worthwhile.

To help you decide, you can see my Kawasan Falls video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd95mzNYpZs

3. Re: Plan for cebu to osolob!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, June 14, 2014
delhi
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Plan for cebu to osolob!

For my CEBU-OSLOB-CEBU car trip, I am being asked to pay extra 500 to visit Kawasan Falls (3500) while Tumalog falls, which is located at Oslob, is being offered at the same rate (3000). Is Kawasan Falls worth the extra 500? I have looked at the video and am still unsure, thus the post.

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,592 posts
598 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plan for cebu to osolob!

I would go to Tumalog falls. YOu should only go to Kawasan if you are ready to handle the touts and the hidden charges they may impose. Read the reviews for both attractions here in TA to get an idea what the issues are for both.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g294261-d2…

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g663539-d1…

6. Re: Plan for cebu to osolob!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 15, 2015