We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rolls Royce

City of London
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rolls Royce

Hi, I am spending my Christmas and New Year from December 19th, I want to surprise my love one who will be at the airport in arranging a Rolls Royce to pick us from airport to our hotel in Cebu City. I have searched online but have found one which advertise Rolls Royce pick up but it turn out they dont have the motor car, please help me to make my love one unforgetetable Christmas present. Many thanks

San Diego...
Level Contributor
78 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rolls Royce

Greetings Porsche -

I haven't seen too many Rolls Royce's since I've been there. I did see one Lambo and wondered to myself "why" Well, it was in Burgos Circle outside of UCC. I dont think anyone will offer this for hire or any cars like this. What About Calessa?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,327 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rolls Royce

Calesa is a horse drawn carriage. Known in Cebu City as a Tartanilla.

I have never seen a Rolls Royce in the province of Cebu

3. Re: Rolls Royce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 16, 2014