We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi fare

florida
Level Contributor
76 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
taxi fare

About how much is the taxi fare from Mactan International airport to Raddison Blu Cebu? How do we get to the taxi stand? Are the taxis safe?

39 replies to this topic
Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
102 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: taxi fare

agreed. I'm staying at Radisson Blu right now. We got a white taxi and it was about 150 php from Mactan to Radisson. The yellow cabs are more. The white cabs are harder to find as they pick up at the edge of the airport and the yellow cabs are inside the airport. The private cars are nicer and bigger if you need it. We have used all 3 and agree with the info from the first poster.

Portland , Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: taxi fare

Hi....I am Michael from Portland, Oregon USA----- I want to come to Cebu and stay for about 35 days....I primarily want to play golf. So can anyone tell me the cost and availability of playing golf at Cebu Country Club and Alta Vista G.C. ? I want to try and play at least 3 times a week while I'm there....there isn't much info on line about being able to play. I am in the golf business here in Portland and work at a Private Country Club Golf Course and am a pretty good golfer-- 3 hdcp--- so I know how to fit in the country club atmosphere...also, is the Express Inn a decent and inexpensive place to stay..? I don't need much--- just a clean safe room with a decent shower and not too far from golf courses. I was planning to come to Cebu this last year, but had to delay it....I asked about the golf thing a year ago and " Big Jim " gave me some pretty good answers.....thank you

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: taxi fare

If I ctch a yellow taxi from Domestic arrivals (arriving 4:30 pm), whats the approx. waiting time for a taxi? I had to wait two hours for a taxi when I arrived in Manila!

Thanks

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,927 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: taxi fare

If I ctch a yellow taxi from Domestic arrivals

---------------------------------------------------------

Terminals 2,3 and 4 all have domestic arrivals. Which terminal will you arrive at?

And, where do you need to get to?

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: taxi fare

Sorry, not sure if I made myself clear. I'll be arriving at cebu city airport from Puerto princesa.

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,927 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: taxi fare

I'll be arriving at cebu city airport from Puerto princesa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time I was at the airport, the yellow taxis had moved and were in front of the international arrivals. Whicj means you turn left after exiting the domestic arrivals.

My wait was the time it took to open the door and get in.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
38 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: taxi fare

Hi Big Jim,

I just came from Cebu. The white metered taxis that used to queue up on the right side of the departures area (east of the terminal) are now located on the arrival level, still on the right side as you exit the airconditioned arrival hall.

-Mark

Margaret River...
2 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: taxi fare

How much from Cebu airport to Andy hotel by taxi

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,927 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: taxi fare

How much from Cebu airport to Andy hotel by taxi

----------------------------------------

With current bridgework, who can say.

My best guess is a minimum of about P120 in a standard white taxi in light traffic but if you get stuck in traffic because of the bridge work for a couple of hours, expect an additional P300 or so. The meter will be racking up P3.5 every 90 seconds while you are not moving.

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,927 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: taxi fare

By the way, new taxi fares apply from yesterday

cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/03/08/Taxi-flag…

Reply to: taxi fare
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted