We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

Hanoi, Ha Noi...
2 posts
Save Topic
Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

I will arrive to Cebu at 22:05. I think when i finish checking out is about 23:00. I will go to Sogo hotel (197 Sanciangko Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines 6000). It is 14km from the airport to the hotel ( I searched on google map ). We have 2 girls and it is pretty late. Do you think it is fine if we take taxi to go there and how much?

The day after we want to go to Tagbilaran at about 10a.m and hang out in the morning. We want to see the Tarsier. We want to go to Alona Beach at 3p.m. The question is can we buy the ferry ticket in the travel agent near Sogo hotel ( address above ). How to see the Tarsier and go to Alona beach by the easiest way. Do you think this schedule is ok?. Thank you

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,783 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

Taxi is about Php200 and pretty safe just like in Hanoi. For your Bohol tour I suggest you contact Bohol Travel Buddy as they are very reliable.

2. Re: Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, March 01, 2013
clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

are ye staying overnight in bohol?you can buy ferry tickets onlinebefore you get to cebu or even at port next morning

Hanoi, Ha Noi...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

We will travel by ourselves so we dont want to book any tour, We just need the ferry ticket from cebu to Tagbilaran. We checked 3 famous companies: Weesam, Supercat, Oceanjet. We want to go with the cheap price and safe also. We dont want to be kidnapped:)) we tried to book online but we couldnt. The question is what we should do now? We think we have to buy ferry ticket on that day. But where to buy? the travel agents sell the expensive ticket right? where should we buy?

thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,014 posts
2,061 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

Just buy the ferry tickets at the pier (port).

You will not be kidnapped! Cebu City, Mactan island, Bohol Island and Alona Beach on Panglao Island are all safe and welcoming for tourists.

Just take the usual precautions: leave any expensive jewellery at home, wear a moneybelt if you feel the need (I do not but I am male), don't flash currency notes around and look confident.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

you can book ferry tickets online here …luzvimindatravelandtours.com/2012/05/cebu-t…

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

lathuylinh91,

Maybe you are not aware of one thing.

The distance between the sights can be pretty far.

So if you are thinking of taking public transport to visit the sites, I would advise you not to do that.

Hire a van from companies like Bohol Travel Buddy.

They will bring you around for a flat fee. If you do not want them, there will be drivers waiting at the pier. You can negotiate with them.

Amy person you engage can drop you off at Alona.

The places you wanted to visit is pretty safe. Vlad has given you some advice.

8. Re: Can u check my schedule like this one is ok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 04, 2014