We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu Dentist

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
2 posts
Save Topic
Cebu Dentist

I am in need of a good Dentist that is good on doing Crowns.

I have a number to be done and travelling to the Phillipines just to get these done. I have Xrays I can email so be good to have email address if possible

Be great to get some referals. or places not to go to even.

Maxine

21. Re: Cebu Dentist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, August 19, 2013
22. Re: Cebu Dentist

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 23, 2013
Lismore, New South...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Cebu Dentist

i have just returned from cebu ,after having crowns and bridgework dentistry,my dentist was flora diorico antolijao,flora is also an orthodontist. the standard of work of this dentist is excellent,and painless ,i also had a number of filings renewed, didnt have any pain-block , again no pain .floras phone number is 09267161999 or 0923101263

Brisbane
2 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Cebu Dentist

I found a dentist in Cebu, philippines. Asmerrett Pulvera at Bright Smiles. Her work and attention to detail was second to none. I have no hesitation in recommending her. I had 15 Crowns and a bridge. I was treated so well. Excellent. Her communication to me prior my trip about prices and options was very detailed. I sent an OPG prior and got a quote.

Maxine

Indiana
Level Contributor
43 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Cebu Dentist

Dr. Sucalit is great. www.cebudentalservices.com

I was nervous and she sang while working! Fuente Osmena Aa. Cristina Building.

Cebu City
1 post
Save Reply
26. Re: Cebu Dentist

Try Docor Dental Clinic. It is a friendly and family oriented Dental Health Clinic that is located at Miller Hospital, Tres de Abril St, Cebu City, Philippines. The dentists have the enthusiasm to meet the demands of their patients. It is their aim to give the utmost service to their patients by offering the best quality dental works for the satisfaction of ther patients.

california
Level Contributor
73 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Cebu Dentist

Are there any dentists in Dumaquete? I see that there are lots of dentists in Cebu City .

It looks like a pretty big City.

Any place quiet and reasonably priced to stay?

Not fancy but safe in Cebu City?

Thanks for the help.

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Cebu Dentist

I would recommend Dentaland in Ayala centre.

I would not recommend Dr Sucalit in Fuente circle, as I had a VERY VERY VERY POOR experience with him. Ended up having to get treatment back in the UK to correct the poor work he had done.

Also did not find the hygiene conditions to the standard I expect. Very disappointing as I chose him because he was well reviewed by Westerners on other websites.

Stockholm
1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: Cebu Dentist

Hi Maxine, how much did you pay for each crown? since you had 15 done.

Edited: 6:06 pm, August 24, 2014
30. Re: Cebu Dentist

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, August 24, 2014