We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quest Hotel

sydney
Level Contributor
345 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Quest Hotel

Hi

Has anyone stayed at the Quest Hotel in Cebu? looks to be opposite Ayala (close to Parklane) but cannot find any reviews anywhere. I think it is a new Hotel after doing a little research. Photos look decent and with outdoor pool and reasonable rates (3-star) - no gym but wifi. Looking for any thoughts/reviews

agoda.com/asia/philippines/cebu/quest_hotel_…

Cheers

Edited: 2:18 am, December 12, 2011
Cebu Island...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Quest Hotel

posible kailan ang opening dito?

sydney
Level Contributor
345 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quest Hotel

I found that they had originally planned to open in January but have now pushed this back due to unfinished construction.

Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quest Hotel

Staying here right now they have 200 rooms open. Nice place.

sydney
Level Contributor
345 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quest Hotel

I stayed there a night also 2 weeks ago. the rooms are small but decent, everything new. Great location and good price/value

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,999 posts
1,821 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quest Hotel

CRG

Is it this one?

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g298460-d234…

Tommo

sydney
Level Contributor
345 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quest Hotel

that's the one Tommo...i thought i reviewed it but I guess I havent yet. I had some issues with Agoda and the Hotel, but the Hotel itself is nice and offers good value.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,065 posts
2,067 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Quest Hotel

It would be great if the two contributors above who have stayed there could formally review it for TA using tommomelbourne's link above.

8. Re: Quest Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:44 am, June 10, 2013