We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight for MNL-CEB

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
flight for MNL-CEB

am planning a trip to cebu on end of this month. Planning to take cebu pacific air since its a budget airline. question i would raise is about which airport i will be flying from manila if i take cebu pacific? and which airport i will be arriving in cebu? other than that just wish to know more about airport rules in philippine as its my first time here, like travel tax or airport charges? hope someone could answer me. not really mind delay as on both departing and arriving day i have no any schedule, its a vacation.

manila
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight for MNL-CEB

You'll depart MNL in T3 and arrive at the domestic side of CEB. Allow to be in the airport at least 2 hours prior to departure as there are security queues before entering. Have a printout of your eticket or boarding pass (if you check in online) and an identification card as this is required prior to entering the terminal. You will need to pay an airport terminal fee at MNL (Php 200 I think) after checking in prior to proceeding to the security area before the boarding gate (more queueing).

Your return flight will also take you to T3 (if you are also booking with Cebu Pacific)

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flight for MNL-CEB

there is only one airport in cebu -well international anyway its on mactan island -approx 30 mins from cebu city.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,754 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight for MNL-CEB

Don't worry about the airport terminals even if you forgot what we said here as it would be clearly stated in your Cebu Pacific e-ticket. Terminal fee from CEB to MNL is also 200 pesos.

4. Re: flight for MNL-CEB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, November 17, 2012