We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transporation from Cebu City to Danao City

Makati
2 posts
Save Topic
Transporation from Cebu City to Danao City

What's the best way to get to Danao City from Cebu City?

My mother was from Danao but havent had the chance to go back until this year. We plan to pay a visit and hopefully find some of our relatives there. We will be staying in Cebu City.

Thank you.

Pasig
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Transporation from Cebu City to Danao City

I had a bad experience with Danny Noy. I booked a trip for today 4am to Danao from Cebu last Dec 31. Got a confirmation but when I followed up yesterday, the text I got was "Anung 4am." I told him that I had a booking. When he did not reply, I called but the line cannot be reached. I was hoping that the trip will still push through but it's already 450am and no taxi. He cannot be reached by phone. My trip to Camotes now will no longer push through.

Edited: 3:49 pm, January 01, 2012
Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,944 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Transporation from Cebu City to Danao City

Danny has lost his phone and has a new number now.

If you only made the booking on 31st December, It is possible you did not make a booking with him at all.

Regards: Jim

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,944 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Transporation from Cebu City to Danao City

I sent a copy of Denknees post to Danny

Here is the reply I got

Regards: Jim

By the way, the new phone numbers to contact Danny are

09224633757 and 09061534659

-------------------------------------------------

Yes its true Danny got a call from a lady and confirmed that he will pick her up at 4am of Jan 2 . Unfortunately Danny's cell was stolen by a lady passenger in the front seat at 7 pm on Jan 1 and he depended only on the number registered on his lost cellphone so he was not able to fetch the lady in Mandaue since she did not also tell the definite place assuming that they will talk directly on phone. The one who answered her " Anung 4am" was the thief who got his mobile. We keep on dialing his phone but its out of coverage already. We are so sorry for what happened. If she has an email ad I will apologize to her in writing. Danny brought a new mobile and two sim paks yesterday and that were his latest contacts . We appreciate so much if you have changed Danny's numbers on your website. If that lady did not push through her trip to Camotes , she may call Danny right away through the new numbers. We felt bad of the incident since that was his old smart number since year 2002 and most of our guests are registered on that sim pak. We have lots of bookings in January that were log in that number cause Danny did not mind to log if it is still too far from schedule and depends solely on his cellphone.

Lihue, Hawaii...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Transporation from Cebu City to Danao City

what is aproximate time of BUS travel from Cebu City to Danao?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,313 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Transporation from Cebu City to Danao City

A little over 1 to 1.5 hours depending on the traffic and time of day.

16. Re: Transporation from Cebu City to Danao City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 23, 2013