We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

melbourne australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

I am in Cebu for 4 days in April and would like to experience perhaps some island hopping or a dinner cruise with my gf. Can anyone shed some light on this topic for me please?

Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

Here is a good article on Island Hopping..

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g667507-c142283/Macta…

I do not know of any Dinner Cruise offered around Cebu City or Mactan Island. Some of the other islands of Cebu may offer this.. I have not heard of any..

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,237 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

No dinner cruise I am aware of either.

Regards: Jim

Butte
Level Contributor
258 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

Try cebutourguide.com I believe they organise some kind of cruise and dinner packages,

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

Island hopping around Cordova reef was a superb experiance.. met some local fishermen when snorkeling they showed us the fish they caught.. they offered to take us back to there Island where they cooked they fish with rice gave us fresh coconut to drink from.. was really cool to meet these ppl and see how they live.. they even had a School on the Island so there was a lot of little kids running around.. even when we went to the fishermans house for the food to be cooked they had a Karaoke machine :D only in the philippines !!

Edited: 12:44 pm, February 14, 2011
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
452 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

You can try this group, they have both island hopping and sunset/dinner cruises. Strictly speaking though, you don't have the dinner while cruising on the boat. Rather you cruise on the boat to a beach where you have the dinner. I think the sea will be a bit too choppy around Cebu for dining on a boat to be enjoyable, especially if it's just an outrigger banca.

http://www.islandsbanca.com/index.html

As recently as December 2009 if I remember right (a little over a year ago) this outfit was operating and we got them for an event and enjoyed, though the ride is a bit rough.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
226 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

Has anyone sign up any chilli out cruise with islandsbanca?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,305 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

I haven't but my sister and friends did that cruise which I booked. She said that it is worth it and the outrigger boat they used is one of the most "maintained" boats she's ever been in the Philippines so they know that they were safe.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
226 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

thanks. I had written to the company but yet to receive any new from them.rather slow in responding.

9. Re: Cebu Island Hopping or dinner cruise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 03, 2012