We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying out of Cebu @ 10am

london
Level Contributor
258 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Flying out of Cebu @ 10am

We are going to be flying out of Cebu on the 10am flight to Puerto Princesa and will be in Bohol the day before, from my research I guess we will need to spend the night in Cebu before we fly out as there is not enough time in the morning to get a ferry and taxi to the airport. Can anyone recommend a decent mid range place to stay which is in a nice area and easy enough to get to the aiport for our flight?

Thanks

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,315 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying out of Cebu @ 10am

Yes, stay in Cebu if you have a 10am flight. How much is your budget? Please check this out and choose whatever fits your budget. I would recommend Parklane --> http://asiatravel.com/cebu.html

Travel time in any of those hotels with an address of Cebu City would be 30-45 mins. depending on the traffic. I would make it 1 hr. to have a buffer.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,944 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying out of Cebu @ 10am

I agree, only 30 to 45 minutes in the morning from the centre of Cebu City.

I also agree that AsiaTravel.com is a good source for accommodation. My personal suggestion from AsiaTravel.com would be Parklane. It has a swimming pool, bbq area and Gym. It is also just across the road from the huge Ayala Mall.

Please note that the prices on Asiatravel.com do not include taxes. The actual rate for Parklane is about P3150 per night.

Regards: Jim Sibbick

Cebu
Level Contributor
12 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying out of Cebu @ 10am

Not sure what is "mid range" to you. Waterfront Mactan is convenient as you can just walk to the airport. A cheaper alternative is Days Hotel Mactan, also very close to the airport but not walkable. For more things to do, there's the new Radisson Blu next to SM City Cebu, and very close to the pier area where the ships from Bohol dock.

Edited: 8:54 pm, December 29, 2010
Butte
Level Contributor
258 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying out of Cebu @ 10am

Hotel Cesario is a good budget place, with free airport shuttle only 5 mins from airport. Cesario is on Mactan island by the new bridge

5. Re: Flying out of Cebu @ 10am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 01, 2011