We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help!!!!

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
need help!!!!

m planning to have a trip to Cebu this jan 14-16..

i want to see also the sinulog festival...

have already confirmed flyt goin to Cebu...

cud u giv or suggest me a place to stay.. lyk a lodging or room or a dormitory.. for 3d/2n

does anyone knw hw or were will d parade begin?

from d airport.. cud u also giv me some tips on traveling CEbu... specially on some tourist attractions... m a student.. and i'm not familiar with the place.. jst want to explore Cebu.. since ds will be my first tym i wnt my stay in cebu to be worth it! thnx a lot!!!

Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: need help!!!!

Should be very difficult to find accommodation for that period this late. Try YMCA. They are on the parade route.

The parade will be a carousel, so it doesn't really matter where it will start. You just stay on the street anywhere from Fuente Osmena to the Abellana where the grandstand is and you'll see all the contingents. Might be wise to go early and secure a seat on one of the bleachers along the route.

Metered taxis are available at the airport, but you will need to go up to the departure area to get them, as they are not allowed to go into the arrival area. Although the rent-a-car companies at the arrival area offer competitive rates.