We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Davao Airport night transpo

Zamboanga City...
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Davao Airport night transpo

it is my first time to visit Davao this November 2013. I will be arriving 9pm via an airplane, is there any public transpo available at this time to the city? if none, what are my options and How much will it cost?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,828 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Davao Airport night transpo

There will be taxis available and they would take you to downtown Davao City for less than Php200.

Edited: 9:05 am, October 22, 2013
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,428 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Davao Airport night transpo

take a taxi at that hour, I do not advise public transpo with your luggage etc at night.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,828 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Davao Airport night transpo

What's good about Davao City is that taxi drivers are happy to use their meter and there is no airport surcharge or late night surcharge.

Zamboanga City...
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Davao Airport night transpo

Thank you for the advised, I do not have any luggage, just a backpack. A public transpo will be nice as introductory experience for my 1st in Davao..

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,828 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Davao Airport night transpo

If you insist in commuting then here it is. From the arrivals terminal walk about 200 meters and exit the main gate of the airport, cross the street and look for jeepneys with a signboard "Bankerohan" or "Bajada" or "G-Mall" as they will be all going to downtown Davao City. Of course the signboard will depend where exactly you will go in the city.

6. Re: Davao Airport night transpo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 25, 2014