We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Davao City to Samal Island

Which Davao City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quezon City...
13 posts
Save Topic
Davao City to Samal Island

I will going to Davao city for 3 nights and 4 days and I have no idea what to expect in that city. I do want to see Samal Island also but have no idea how to go there. Can you please guide me how I can enjoy Davao city and Samal Island in 3 night and 4 days. Please assist me how to plan my itinerary . What is the best way to do it meaning place to see in Davao city and Samal and where to place? Please recommend the best 3 star rate hotel in both places and how to budget my time. Thanks in advance....

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,698 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

How to go to Samal Island from Davao.

pinoyadventurista.com/2011/04/travel-tip-get…

As for hotel, read the reviews in TA to get an idea.

As for things to do. also read up in TA on your left hand side. :)

Davao, Davao City...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

from davao city, how we go there in paradise island?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,135 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

you do not have enough time, but just do a day trip. You can take a taxi to the pier, name slips my mind, and get the regular boats to Paradise.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
238 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

Paradise Island has it's own ferry service from a dock at Km 9, Sasa Bridge, Davao direct to the resort.. Alternatively you could take a taxi to the public ferry at Km 11, Sasa, Davao and then take a motorcycle from Babak Ferry Port on Samal Island to the resort.

Edited: 11:13 am, March 03, 2013
Bishops Stortford UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

If you look at www.agoda.com you sometimes will see good all inclusive deals for Pearl Farm Resort and Hof Gorei resort.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

If you are staying at a resort in Samal, the resort can arrange for a boat to pick you up from the city wharf.

Otherwise, take a cab to Sasa Wharf where you can board a ferry (P10 per person) to take you to Samal's Babak Wharf. From there, you can take a tricycle to your destination of choice.

You can also take the Island City Express bus in the city. This also gets on the RORO ferry at Sasa.

7. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, March 16, 2015
8. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:39 am, March 16, 2015
Mandaluyong...
Level Contributor
21 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

check this out. im planning to go there, alone, on august, just in time for the kadayawan festival.

www.ambot-ah.com/davao-itinerary-3-days/

10. Re: Davao City to Samal Island

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:39 am, March 16, 2015