We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking cottage at Camp Sabros

Which Davao City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canadian in Qatar
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
booking cottage at Camp Sabros

I have been unsuccessful getting through to make an overnight stay booking at Camp Sabros. Are they still open? Does anyone have any contact information that might help me? Looking to book Dec. 29 for 2 nights. In your opinion, is there enough for our family to do to justify 2 nights or is one night overnight plenty? We love the look of their cottages and would like to experience the forests/highlands as well as our time in Davao and Samal Island. Also, should we expect rain and cooler temperatures?

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

what u mean by getting thru? by phone ? they have e-mail and facebook facebook.com/pages/CAMP-SABROS/262686189003

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

09228789751 / 09088933498

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,500 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

Camp Sabros is alive and kicking. You can contact them through Facebook and their telephone number as given by clareirishman. Yes, expect cooler temperature in Samal Island than downtown Davao City.

Canadian in Qatar
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

Thanks for the telephone numbers. I have posted a request on Facebook on Dec. 7 and still haven't had a reply! I will try the phone now.

Canadian in Qatar
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

Success! I now have a booking - thanks! Can anyone give me a rough idea of what it would cost to get a driver to take us (7 people, so a van/jeepney large enough for comfortable travelling) out to Camp Sabros and then back again after our overnight? Also, I hear people talking about the best way to do sightseeing for a larger group is to hire a jeepney for the day - what is a typical cost? Thanks!

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,135 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

I strongly suggest that after a few days you call them back to confirm your booking, as things tend to get lost and since your date is a holiday period, this will give you the extra assurance....

Canadian in Qatar
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

wil follow your advice - thanks!

Anyone, any info about van/jeepney costs to get us out there? Thanks!

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

sent u pm

9. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, December 20, 2011
10. Re: booking cottage at Camp Sabros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 28, 2012